The Great West Way is a new 125-mile touring route between London and Bristol based on ancient routes, roaming through idyllic countryside, quaint villages and elegant towns.
London, with its world-famous sights and rich cultural heritage, is the ideal starting point. At the other end of the route, Bath is renowned for its Georgian architecture and literary connections, while Bristol is a riot of alternative art, music and dining. In between, wander through relaxing riverside towns, characterful villages and beautiful landscapes.
The Great West Way is made for self-guided travel. Choose how to get around; mix and match between the A4 Great West Road, the Great Western Railway, the River Thames, the Kennet & Avon Canal, cycling and walking paths.
One lucky winner and their guest will enjoy a host of experiences along the new route:
• An overnight stay at Grade II-listed hotel The Langley in Buckinghamshire
• An Olympian rowing experience on the Thames with the Henley Rowing Association
• A two-course meal at The Royal Oak pub in picturesque Yattendon
• A one-night stay at 18th-century Gothic manor house Donnington Grove in Berkshire
• Entry to The Merchant’s House, a 17th-century silk merchant’s house in Marlborough
• A Lotus passenger ride at the Castle Combe Circuit in Wiltshire
• An overnight stay at the Grade I-listed Old Bell in Malmesbury, reputedly England’s oldest hotel
• Tickets for the Roman Baths, Fashion Museum and Victoria Art Gallery
• A Twilight experience at Thermae Bath Spa, Britain’s only natural thermal spa
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win answer the following question
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Prize to be redeemed by 5 September 2020, subject to availability and excluding Christmas, New Year and Easter. Travel not included.