Don’t miss BRITAIN magazine’s London Special issue, when we explore the greatest city in the world!
We go behind the doors of the capitals artists and authors, we meet a modern-day Carson – the Head Butler at The Savoy, and we turn the spotlight on London’s vibrant Theatreland – the largest and most impressive in the world.
Other features include:
• See London in a different light, as we reveal how the capital became the great city it is today
• Step inside Syon House – home to a duke and haunted by a queen – and enjoy its beautiful Robert Adam interior
• Discover Yorkshire’s best-kept secret – the very pretty and picture perfect village of Coxwold
• Impress your friends with our ten amazing facts about the Crown Jewels
• Take a journey through Scotland’s most beautiful drives and experience a ‘vroom with a view’!
PLUS the usual mix of what to see and where to stay in Britain, and don’t miss the exciting final in our Timeline of Britain series – all about the extravagant Edwardians