1. How many gold medals did Team GB win at the London 2012 Olympic Games?
2. How many boats participated in the Thames flotilla for The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee?
3. When did The Duchess of Cambridge make her first public speech as a royal?
4. Who became the first Briton in 76 years to win the men’s doubles title at Wimbledon?
5. Where do the final scenes in James Bond movie Skyfall take place?
Glyndebourne, East Sussex
6. What is the name of the new Archbishop of Canterbury?
Geoffrey Francis Fisher
7. What did Cabinet members buy The Queen when she attended a Cabinet meeting at 10 Downing Street?
8. Who won Sports Personality of the Year 2012?
9. What date was the Paralympic opening ceremony?
10. Who was the patron of the Big Jubilee Lunch, an event part of this year’s Jubilee celebrations?
The Duchess of Cornwall
11. This year Chelsea won the UEFA Champions League on penalties after drawing one all. What was the score?
12. Roger Federer won the Wimbledon 2012 title – how many Wimbledon titles has he won all together?
13. In September 2012 JK Rowling published her first book since the Harry Potter series – what is it called?
The Casual Vacancy
My Animals and Other Family
Quidditch Through the Ages
14. The much anticipated movie of The Hobbit was released in December. Which Oxford college did author JRR Tolkien move to in 1945?
15. Which fashion designer was granted an OBE in 2012’s honours list?