London 2022 is the perfect travelling companion if you have a trip to Britain’s capital coming up soon (or want a good excuse to book one)
Containing all you need to know about the city’s amazing array of attractions – from iconic monuments and West End shows to tucked-away art collections and traditional farmer’s markets – this is the only guide to the city you’ll need.
From the makers of BRITAIN magazine, the London 2022 travel guide is now on sale in UK stores (coming to the US on 23 November) and online. Inside you’ll find:
- 101 things to do in 2022 – a roundup of the hottest events, exhibitions, restaurants, shows and surprise discoveries of 2022
- What’s new – our pick of the year’s exciting new openings and launches
- Go west – once, West London was a rural outpost. Now, it’s a thriving cultural area at the city’s heart
- Walk this way – themed tours of London take in everything from historic markets to Harry Potter locations
- Royal London – Buckingham Palace is just the start: the capital’s palaces have been home to generations of royals
- Time for tea – savour a behind-the-scenes taste of afternoon tea at Claridge’s, the landmark London hotel
- City strolls – explore the capital on three routes filled with history, through Belgravia, Temple and Hampstead
- Curating the capital – Joint Chief Curator at Historic Royal Palaces, Tracy Borman picks out her London highlights
- Corridors of power – Number 10 Downing Street has the most famous front door in the world: the entrance to the Prime Minister’s official residence. But what lies behind it?
- London in bloom – embark on an enchanting tour of London’s flower displays, which brighten buildings across town
- By royal appointment – from flagmakers to florists, the Royal Warrant Holders – suppliers to the Queen – are an eclectic group
- Plus we explore the city’s best alfresco restaurants, top hotels and more.