So, how did you do? Check your answers below…
1. What royal palace can be found in Edinburgh, Scotland?
2. For what type of manufacturing is the city of Stoke-on-Trent famous for?
3. What colour is the bottom of the Welsh flag?
4. What whole fruit would you find in the middle of a Sussex pudding?
5. What is a Bluefaced Leicester?
6. In what year was the final Harry Potter Book published?
7. In what year did Edward the Confessor become King of England?
8. When was The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy originally broadcast on BBC Radio 4?
9. What was the Spice Girls first UK hit single?
2 Become 1
Spice Up Your Life
10. Where is the original home of William Shakespeare’s wife?
11. What is the name of the village associated with the Bronte sisters?
12. Where is the Angel of the North situated?
13. In which town would you find The Royal Pavilion?
14. Where is Heston Blumenthal’s restaurant, The Fat Duck?
15. Where did the Cadbury family open their first chocolate factory?