The deadline is looming, our Great British Holiday Competition is drawing to an end, with entries closing on 12 May 2017. Have you entered yet?
This exclusive once-in-a-lifetime, all expenses paid, competition is easy to enter – simply CLICK HERE and answer this question: What address is the official residence of the British Prime Minister?
Last year’s winner Matthew Lee had a wonderful time travelling around London and beyond, and he even brought his mum Marion along with him. Part of the experience was a stay at the luxurious Savoy hotel, tickets to a West End show, a visit to a stately home, a trip to the Cotswolds and much more.
Matthew said: “Our favourite part of the trip? Everything, as it was all something different to try. The Savoy – Wow! We were met at the car and taken care of the whole time we were there. And the West End show was a really great sing along! If I could recommend one place for a friend to visit it would have to be London as there is something for everyone.”
This year’s winner will enjoy a luxury British holiday for two, including:
• Two nights at London’s Dukes hotel in elegant Mayfair – a short walk from Buckingham Palace
• Afternoon Tea at The Capital hotel in London’s Knightsbridge – a stone’s throw from Harrods
• Tickets to a West End show
• Visits to iconic landmarks with a Gold Pass from the fabulous Treasure Houses of England
• Two nights at a hotel of your choice from the Classic British Hotels group
• Two nights in the Tudor Swan Hotel in Lavenham, Suffolk – one of Britain’s best-preserved villages
• A traditional steam train journey with Cathedrals Express
• Free travel to London, including flights
|Click here to buy!
No mobile device? Purchase directly on Zinio for your desktop!