Visit our wartime leader’s ancestral home of Blenheim Palace and stay in a cosy Cotswolds country hotel.
COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
We’ve teamed up with Blenheim Palace and Classic British Hotels to offer you the chance to win a luxury two-night break at the Kings Hotel in the Cotswolds for you and a friend, plus a pair of tickets to Blenheim Palace, which include entry to the State Rooms, park and divine formal gardens. In addition, nine lucky runners up will win tickets to Blenheim Palace and its parks and gardens.
The Kings Hotel, in Chipping Campden – one of the Cotswolds’ best-loved towns – is a delightful, honey-coloured townhouse hotel boasting the highest-rated restaurant in the area. The lucky winners will enjoy two nights’ accommodation, a gourmet dinner in the award-winning restaurant on both nights and a full Cotswold breakfast each morning.
Home to the 12th Duke and Duchess of Marlborough, Blenheim Palace is a World Heritage Site, famed as the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill and surrounded by over 2,000 acres of ‘Capability’ Brown parkland.
Blenheim Palace will honour our ‘Greatest Briton’ with a new Churchill Exhibition, a ‘Follow in Churchill’s Footsteps Trail’ and, from mid-June, a new Churchill Memorial Garden. There will also be a wealth of events taking place throughout the year, from the new Blenheim Palace Food Festival and the British Supercar show at Salon Privé, to the popular annual Blenheim Palace Flower Show – this year opened by TV cook Mary Berry – and the Blenheim Palace Spring Jousting tournament.
Classic British Hotels is the exclusive hotel partner to the Treasure Houses of England, a collection of 10 of England’s finest palaces, houses and castles, including Blenheim Palace, Chatsworth, Harewood and Castle Howard.
To find out more about exclusive Treasure House breaks with Classic British Hotels visit www.classicbritishhotels.com/THE
For more information on Blenheim Palace and opening times go to www.blenheimpalace.com
Closing date is 8 May 2015. Prize to be redeemed by 31 Dec 2015 (booked) and used by 31 March 2016. Subject to availability.
For your chance to win this great prize answer the following question and press the button to send the form:
- Your break includes two nights’ accommodation for two adults in a Standard Double room, with three-course dinner on both nights and a full Cotswold breakfast each morning. Only valid at the King’s Hotel on Sunday to Thursday stays.
- Final date for entries is 8 May 2015.
- The break must be booked by 31 Dec 2015 and taken by 31 March 2016.
- Beverages and additional menu supplements are not included with dinner.
- Break is subject to promotional availability and excludes Valentine’s weekend, Easter weekend, Bank Holidays, Christmas and New Year.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Availability may be restricted during peak times of the year.
- Additional expenses incurred such as phone calls, etc., should be paid for on departure.
- Travel costs and expenses are not included.
- Prize tickets include entry for two to Blenheim Palace and its park and gardens.
- Prize tickets must be presented on arrival at Blenheim Palace.
- Prize tickets are for a standard house, park and garden visit only.
- Prize tickets are not valid at special events or on Bank Holidays.
- The tickets will expire on 31 March 2016
(Blenheim Palace will be closed between 21 Dec 2015 and 12 Feb 2016).
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- There are no cash alternatives.