Enter our competition to win a two-night luxurious break in a Valley Castle room at Bovey Castle in the beautiful Dartmoor National Park in Devon.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Where else can you wear your Hunter wellies at 8am, golf spikes at 3pm and Manolo Blahniks for dinner? But while Bovey Castle offers guests luxury and indulgence, this isn’t a stuffy hotel where you can’t sit on the furniture or let your kids enjoy themselves. Bovey Castle is a place where you can live out your dreams, then put your feet up.
Holding an unrivalled position within a 275-acre estate on Dartmoor National Park, Bovey Castle is aspirational in its meticulous delivery of luxurious hospitality, exhilarating and traditional country house pursuits and its welcoming warmth that cannot be solely attributed to the hotel’s sumptuous décor and roaring log fires.
Built at the turn of the 20th century, heritage and history are at the heart of the hotel, which was constructed in a neo-Elizabethan style with oak panelled rooms, striking fireplaces and ornate plaster ceilings.
With the hotel’s luxury accommodation divided between 64 uniquely-appointed rooms and 14 lodges, the estate includes an 18-hole championship golf course, event and conference facilities, flagship spa and one of the most extensive selections of activities to be found at any hotel.
Bovey Castle’s own brand of Dartmoor living has delighted guests from around the world and won the hotel both national and international acclaim within the travel and tourism industry.
BRITAIN magazine is offering one lucky winner and their guest to be treated to a two-night stay in a Valley Castle room, including English breakfast on each of the mornings and dinner in the Edwardian Grill on one of the evenings.
To be in with the chance of winning this fabulous prize, please fill out the form below and enter:
Terms and Conditions
- The stay must be taken and booked within 6 months, the prize is not valid during Christmas and New Year (23-31 December), school holidays or bank holiday weekends. Booking is subject to availability.
- The stay is based on up to 2 people in a Valley Castle room, with dinner in the Edwardian Grill restaurant included on one of the evenings (£45 allocation per person for dinner.).
- Dinner times must be booked prior to arrival.
- All other purchases including drinks with dinner to be settled on departure.
- Transport to and from Bovey Castle is not included, but can be arranged at an additional cost.