The latest issue of BRITAIN magazine is packed full of fabulous features including the first in a new series: Exploring Britain.
In this beautifully illustrated, four-part series, we take you around the best of Britain as seen through the eyes of the literary greats, iconic film and TV directors, world-class artists and finest composers.
In this issue we follow in the footsteps of Shakespeare, Austen, Dickens, Dahl and more. Did you know that Dylan Thomas’s ‘writing shed’ is preserved much as he left it, with its soothing views across the Taf Estuary, or that Roald Dahl’s ‘hut’ was saved from collapse by The Roald Dahl museum? Read about the areas of Britain that inspired these writers and more in A Legacy of Literature.
Also in this issue:
- Join us on a journey around Essex’s and Suffolk’s pretty villages, romantic countryside and hidden highlights
- Discover the very best of British brands with our Made in Britain feature
- Read the moving and true story of Captain Scott’s final Antarctic expedition
- Step inside Woburn Abbey, the truly impressive family home of the Duke of Bedford
- See the capital from a new perspective, as we scale its spires to bring you a selection of London’s impressive and pretty churches
PLUS the usual mix of what to see and do in Britain this spring. And don’t miss our special Places To Stay feature, on board a narrowboat on Britain’s beautiful canals…